Realty Services is one of the most successful agricultural, land and commercial real estate brokerages in the area, with sales of more than $500 million in the last decade. Realty Services has sold more land in Ventura County than any other real estate brokers, made the largest property sale in county history (the assets of Martin V. Smith), and is involved in one of the largest commercial-residential developments in Oxnard (RiverPark). The bulk of Realty Service’s sales are in Ventura County. Properties sold include locations in Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Camarillo, Ventura, Santa Paula, Santa Maria, Moorpark, and Thousand Oaks to Bakersfield.
- Sale of the primary holdings of real estate investor and developer Martin V. “Bud” Smith in 1996, the biggest real estate transaction in the history of Ventura County at that time. Smiths holdings included hotels, motels, industrial property, commercial property, a dancehall, property on the peninsula at Channel Islands and boat docks associated with Ventura County Marina. The bulk of the holdings were sold to Tiger Investments for more than $175 million.
- Resold the Martin V. Smith property near Point Mugu, 325 acres, for $11.05 million.
- Handled real estate transactions for the RiverPark mini-city development-purchasing parcels inside and on the edges of the proposed development, for $10 million. This included locating and purchasing 30 acres of property in Saticoy that is the site of the county yard relocated from the RiverPark development.
- Sold 500 acres at Harbor Boulevard and Gonzales Road, for $12.5 million.
- Sold 200 acres at Harbor Boulevard and Gonzales Road, for $5 million.
- Sold 500 acres owned by Southern California Edison near Ormond Beach, for $12.5 million.
- Sold 325 acres in Camarillo, for $8.1 million.
- Sold 125 acres of Bell Ranch, for $3.125 million (also involved in resale of this property).
- Sold 483 acres in Saticoy, for $13 million.
- Sold all residential and commercial property (15 parcels) on the north side of the 101 Freeway from Vineyard Avenue north to the Santa Clara River, for $7 million total.
- Sold 25 acres on Gonzales Road and Snow Avenue, for $5.25 million.
- Sold 80 acres on Las Posas and Laguna roads to a pension fund, for $2.4 million.
- Sold 250 acres on Pleasant Valley Road in Oxnard to a pension fund for $6.25 million; resold several years later to an investor for $8.75 million.
- Sold 400 acres in Moorpark, for $8 million.
- Sold many of the 20-acre parcels in and around The Groves in Camarillo.
- Involved with the sale of 60 acres at the corner of Fifth Street and Rice Avenue, to a strawberry grower, for $3.5 million.
FRANK E. WHITE, Managing Member
Frank White originally set out on a different path. He earned a B.S. and a doctor of pharmacy degree from the University of Arizona, and was a practicing pharmacist and owner of two major drug stores in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Then came the lure of California and he entered into business with his brother, partnering in Ag Land Services to farm, manage and sell agricultural land. They expanded their reach to include commercial and industrial real estate, development and redevelopment, and are also partners in Plaza Development Partners, which is currently undertaking some of the largest development projects in Oxnard. He is a past president of the Camarillo Chamber of Commerce, and a former member of the Camarillo Boys & Girls Club. He currently belongs to the Rotary Club. White, who lives in the Channel Islands Marina in Oxnard with Linda, his wife of 41 years, has three grown children.
MARIA ELENA ACOSTA
Maria Elena Acosta has been a member of the California and National Association of Realtors and the Ventura County Coastal Association of Realtors since 1999. For Realty Services she coordinates the sale and/or acquisition of real property throughout Ventura County, including negotiating sales terms and conditions for residential, commercial and agricultural properties. She oversees and manages escrow documentation in coordination with various title companies and lenders. She assists in marketing land for sale, developing strategies for specific properties and preparing appropriate sales materials. Additionally, she has been directly involved with various land development projects in Ventura County through Plaza Development Partners and its predecessor companies. She is responsible for a variety of administrative functions, including payables, project management and purchasing. Prior to transitioning to land development and real estate, she managed and supervised employment and training programs and services for the County of Ventura’s Workforce Development Division. Her responsibilities included directing outreach, recruitment, eligibility, assessment and referral to programs and supervising a staff. As a program manager for the UAW/Labor Employment and Training Corporation, she managed two offices in Ventura County and operated a $2.4 million annual budget. Acosta, born and raised in Oxnard, enjoys golf and bike riding with her husband James and son Gabriel.
Todd White brings more than a decade of diversified experience in the environmental field, including Phase I and II site investigations, remediation and closure with state and local agencies, groundwater and soil assessment issues and recommendations, litigation support, ecological studies and issue mediation, permit acquisition, compliance and construction oversight, and a broad working knowledge of environmental and ecological issues, processes and procedures as they pertain to real estate. His varied career has also taken him from Cuesta College in San Luis Obispo, California where he worked as an educational chemist and laboratory technician to Wild Horse Winery in Templeton, California where he was employed as a production wine chemist responsible for all varieties of wine produced from grape to bottle. White earned a B.S. in environmental and systematic biology from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, in 2002. He holds current certifications in OSHAs Hazardous Waste and Emergency Response standard (HAZWOPER) and from the DOT. A longtime resident of Camarillo, White attended Rio Mesa High School in Oxnard and currently lives in Ventura. He supports a variety of organizations, including the Special Olympics, the Nature Conservancy, San Luis Obispo Rescue Mission, American Indian Relief Fund, and Disabled American Veterans; he also has been involved with educating elementary school children about their local natural environments. As a musician (guitar and saxophone) he enjoys playing small venues with friends and spends any remaining free time with family and friends, hunting, fishing, hiking and mountain biking.
DAVE O. WHITE
Dave White has been involved in marketing real estate since he graduated from San Jose State University, where he majored in real estate. He has formulated and implemented marketing strategy for several large development companies, including Kaiser Aetna and Tenneco. He has been involved in his own brokerage company since 1975, and has specialized in large land transactions for both farming and development customers.
2291 North Patterson Road
Oxnard, California 93036
Frank White: email@example.com
Dave White: firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd White: email@example.com
Agricultural Commercial Residential